Melt Into Me



You are lost and confused, but I understand

This once beloved friend has been slain by your hand.

You feel all alone, betrayed and adrift

But maybe her loss can be viewed as a gift.

Now I'll be your rock, your strength, and support

your close confidant with whom you can consort.


I KNOW YOU COMPLETELY; COME MELT INTO ME.

Unleash the power of your destiny.

You proved to yourself, now that you have made the kill,

That you are just like me, with as evil a will.

Our forces are meant to be merged into one.

The world will be panicked when our work is done!


Let the music of war, with its lustful refrain,

Arouse us to heights with a passionate strain.


Imagine how awesome, together we'd be.

So feel what I'm feeling

COME MELT INTO ME..............



Credits
Xena-Warrior Princess- Bitter suite
Lyricist-  Oland
Performer- Kevin Smith
Music- Joseph LoDuca.

Popular Posts