May we meet again


It's 100 years from now. We live in space and I have committed a crime. I am now in a Pod. I am lying on my back fighting for whatever oxygen is left in my lungs and in that tiny pod. I can see you. I haven't seen you in a long time. I guess its oxygen deprivation but still, you are here. I can die peacefully. I can barely hear myself with the shallow breaths.
I remember your eyes. So full of life. I remember the scar just above your lip and how it stretched when you used to smile. Your black hairs flowing like the most beautiful mane. Your smell used to make me mad. You don't know this but your warmth was always around me. Always surrounded by you even when you were not here.

 

I am yours. Always was and always will.

May we meet again.
I cannot believe my luck that I am dying looking in the eyes of one I have surrendered myself to.

So many things I wanna tell you. So many words but this is not helping.
with this last breath, I take your smell with me to this another world. Taking my warm heart with me. Thank you for letting me know such love.

Popular Posts