What is ‘She’ seeking?



I am looking to feel complete.

I seek the love. I seek to fall in love with the person I am in love. I seek to be seen as how wonderful I am from the eyes of that other person.

I want to be loved as I love the other person. I surrender myself to that person.

I want to feel that warmth in my heart when I love someone. I want to feel my world shaken up. I want to have someone accept me for who I am and all my strength and weaknesses. For all my flaws and good things, and still love me unconditionally. I want someone to reach deep inside my heart and stir the emotions and light up a thousand light around it.

I have already felt how it like is to love someone and it pains me to not be loved back. Just the hollow words will not suffice. I want to be loved from your soul. I want to know if I am not in your life, it will matter. It will leave a hole.

I am looking for someone who will let me be who I am and still love me. I want to be with someone who respects that I have a voice. I want someone to take pains in knowing me.

I really don’t want someone like me. But I want someone whose love is a lot like my love.

I love when I hold your hand to cross the road. But I also want you to hold mine as well. I want to be cared. I am strong but I am weak. Take care of my weakness and nurture it. Don’t try to mend it.

I like to treat my love. But I also like to be treated by them.
I like to hear that you love me from time to time.

Somewhere I read that, “Ancient lovers believed a kiss would literally unite their souls, because the spirit was said to be carried in one's breath." I want to feel that. I want to feel our souls united.

I want a kiss that will open me up. I am parched and I want your soul to be my water well.

I want to be touched and to be undone like I have never been before. I want to see the look in your eyes when you look at my body. I want you to love my body. I want you to love every freckle of my body. Every breath I take. Love me like you found the chalice. Love me like you have never been happier than to see the look in my eyes when I come. Love me like you don’t want anything in return. Love me from your heart and love me from your soul.

I want you to love my soul.


Look at me like I am the one you have been waiting for a thousand years.

I am the one who is your home.

I want to find someone I can call my home. People often think that a home is a place, it can be a person as well, you know.

I want to have someone who, 10 years from now, will make my heart jump every time I hear a key in the lock.

I want someone I could just look at and want to stay with me… forever.

I want to love someone for whom this lifetime is less. I will wait for you forever. For eternity. I will love you.


I want to fight with you. I want to annoy you. But you are mine to annoy. You are mine to fight with. I can become angry at you. Because you are mine.

Popular Posts